Sunday 12 February 2012

How I cover my under eye circles....

Hi everyone,  hope your weekend is going well so far.  So here's a post on how I do my under eye circle makeup.  I've been using these products and the steps for a few years now and it works wonders for me.  I think I'll be using these products until the day I die!!!

The products I use are...

  • Bobbi Brown's Corrector in the shade Bisque which you can purchase here.  This is the one and only corrector I will ever use.  I think this is my holy grail must have product.  I don't know how I covered my circles before I discovered this product.
  • Then I use the concealer by MAC and it's the Select Coverup in the shade NW20 which you can pickup here.
  • Then to finish I use the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder shade 1 which you can buy right here.
The brushes I use a Sigma concealer brush and a MAC 217 brush.

So hope you enjoy the video...let me know your thoughts...



Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed the video.



Angela xox

p.s.....follow me on twitter @jollybeachang

(I purchased all products with my own money and this video is not sponsored)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig