Monday 18 July 2011

NARS ~ Turkish Delight - I want to love you but I can’t!!!

This is how I feel when it comes to NARS Lip gloss in Turkish Delight. I purchased this last week through House of Fraser online, applied it once and felt like I wanted to gag.

So pretty, a light luscious pink...

Silly me never swatched this before I took the jump and purchased it. I looked through Google pictures of other peoples swatches and what it looked like on their lips. To me everyone seems to rave about this colour on their blogs, so I felt like I didn’t need to check it out myself directly. Oh how wrong was I!!!!!

Swatch on the hand, NOT on the lips

The taste on my lips when I apply this, is something quite gross. I don’t know if it’s just me who feels this way.  I can’t even describe the taste, its something that just tastes chemically. There’s no sweet scent or taste with this.  For the price tag of £18, I am very shocked and I actually feel like asking for a refund. I don’t know if I could though due to the fact I’ve ‘used’ it.

I want to love this because it’s so pretty, but I just can’t deal with the taste it leaves.

Has anyone else come across NARS lip glosses and felt the same or is just me??

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I haven't tried Nars lipgloss but I got a free sample of their pore refining primer and I hated the smell. I haven't actually bought anything from Nars yet but I only liked their pink blush which I swatched in-store. Now, I'm just a bit more hesitant to buy their creams or lip products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig