Saturday 16 July 2011

Essie Polishes from EnchantedBeautySpot

The other day I tweeted that a package of Essie polishes had arrived. Yay!! I’d made an order recently through the Ebayer seller Enchanted Beauty Spot.  I have purchased through the site before here.  The low down is EBS, is an online store which sell a full range of nail polish brands and colours/treatments/tools at U.S. prices...not the extreme British prices.  Ripe off Britain!!!  The only thing as a UK citizen that you may have to think about is the Royal Mail Import fees. 

Each time I have bought from EBS, I haven’t luckily had to pay any import fees.  I only ever order a small amount each time, so the package isn’t heavy or costly.  You’re safe to order 4 Essie’s and Orly treatment and not be ripped off by the Royal Mail ;- ) Money in your pocket is better than being in theirs ...yayyyy!

So here are the 4 Essie’s I ordered.  They all look similar-ish colours (it's the dodgy lighting)...but trust me...they are not.

Au Natural, Pop Art Pink, Demure Vixen and Mismatched

As Essie isn’t really available in the UK I often trail the Internet/Google/blogs for pictures of their polishes so I can see which ones are good to buy. That's all i did with these.


Top row (l-r): Au Natural, Pop Art Pink, Mismatched....and the thumb is Demure Vixen

I have painted my nails with approximately 2-3 coats.  My favourites are Mismatched (off white with a hint of lilac/pink), An Natural (a natural skin tone colour with a slight hint of pearl).  Pop Art Pink (a pale pink with a pop) and finally there is Demure Vixen (Lilac purple with added shimmer that catches the light).

Say hi to my new friends

If you're based in England I'd definitely recommend EBS,  Their fees are great and the package was sent from gloriously sunny LA and it arrived on my door mat with 10 days.  Speedy service, keep it up EBS!!

Angela xox
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i really like Essie!
    xoxo, Olya

    www.theate-olya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors look great! I just purchased Demure Vixen, I can't wait for it to come. Essie polish is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig