Tuesday 12 July 2011

Benefit - Skinny Jeans Eyeshadow

This has been around a while now, but I got given this recently and I thought I would share this with you.

If you do not know what this is, let me explain.  Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadows/ Liner (yes it is a mouthful) are a creamy product which you can use as an eye shadow base or on its own.  They can also be used as an eye liner.


The box...

Other famous makeup brands have similar items; Makeup Forever, MAC, Estee Lauder to name a few I know.  I love MAC's paint pots, but I think their collection of colours are quite poor.  Do you hear me MAC... where is your Skinny Jeans?????  Benefit has big-ish colour collection.


Inside the box....

....is very cute.  A glass jar with a retro-y picture of doves on it.  It certainly is pretty packaging. 
Swatch

This swatch is only one layer, which looks good already.  How I describe this colour is a pewter-dirty-grey-metal colour.  It isn't matt it has a shimmer to it.  They can be applied with a brush or fingers, i prefer fingers but I would recommend a MAC 217 or Benefits Talent brush.

The creaseless shadows are builderable in colour and are very are blenderable.  From my experience I would apply an eyeshadow base before applying this.  I know the name is 'creaseless', but from my own past experiences, my shadows once applied to just the skin - they tend to crease.  I have oily skin so a base for me is a must have.  MAC Painterly is what I use.

The only bad bit of news I've heard about these shadows is they can dry in the pot quite fast so remember to seal the pot afterwards!!!

The Benefit shadows can be purchased for £14.00 and there is currently 11 colours to choose from :-)

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig