Monday 5 September 2016

What I Eat In A Day


Hey everyone.

Last week was my first week back on plan (well kind of). On bank holiday Monday I decided to film a what I ate in a day video and here it is.  This includes all three main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and even dessert. 

There aren't many snacks as usual, as I was running around my house decluttering and tidying up when I got back from holiday so I was pretty occupied by that. 

I read Marie Kondo's book whilst away about decluttering which is making me do it all to be honest.  That book is a amaze balls!  I totally recommend it if you need help with decluttering your life... I think it's a life changer. 

Any way hope you enjoy.  What do you like to eat in a day whilst on Slimming World??

Enjoy!

Angela



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig