Saturday 17 September 2016

Scrap booking


I must admit I can be quite the magazine hoarder sometimes. I'm trying to be better and not collect them, but I can't promise it will be a forever thing that I'll stick to. 

Over the summer I have been taking the time to go through all my old slimming world magazines and the few fitness magazines I own and I've been snipping out the recipes.  It's very easy to forget when and where you find a recipe and I've been meaning to cut all the recipes I want to recreate. 

I thought it would a fun idea to pop them all in a pretty ring binder (I got mine from Tesco). I also got plastic wallets to protect the cutouts.  I know this technically is not 'scrap booking' as per say but I think the title is catchy. 



Now I can recycle all the left over magazines and declutter my home a little with these gone now. Happy dance. 

I hope you take this idea and use it in your home. 

Enjoy!

Angela 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig