Friday 19 December 2014

Vitamins and Minerals – Do you get enough?

Ask yourself a question… do you believe your body is getting all it needs??  I’m not just talking 5 portions of your fruit and vegetables a day, I’m more referring to your vitamins and nutrients?  Do you think you’re getting all you need?  I would hastily say yes, but when I truly think about it - perhaps I don’t get the recommended daily requirements. 

After picking up a nutrition book (I am attempting to up my nutritional knowledge) it is actually very interesting reading what our bodies actually need to function.  Our bodies are complex machines which need the correct balance of nutrients and minerals to function plus proteins and carbs …yes we need carbs people!!  In order for the machine run well, we need to input the right things.  All these factors contribute to such things as the  growth and repair of our bodies.

In this day and age us little humans are a lot busier than we used to be.  Our body and its nutrition can take a battering as we are on the go constantly.  I know talking from experience that on some days I barely get a moment to myself to even think, let alone to concentrate on if I’m getting enough Vitamin B12 or Omega 3. 


With this in mind, I’ve decided it might be the right time to add a supplement to my diet.  I eat a relatively healthy balanced diet to begin with (I obviously have my cheat days too!) but there is no harm to add a multi vitamin into your routine.  For the last week or so I have been using Perfect7 Woman* from Seven Seas.  This is a unique blend of marine oils, rich in Omega-3, and key vitamins and minerals. 

If you are wondering what the '7' stands for in Perfect7, they are the seven key benefits that will help and support your body from the inside out.  They are...

Zinc | Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and nails
Biotin | Helps to provide normal healthy hair
Magnesium | Contributes to energy helping fight tiredness and fatigue 
DHA | Helps our brains function
Vitamin B2 | Maintains normal vision
EPH and DHA | Contributes to the function of the heart
Vitamin B | Helps regulate hormonal activity

This duo tablet system (you have to take two pills every day) also has many other vitamin and mineral benefits such as folic acid, iron, Vitamin C, E and D - plus many more with very confusing hard to pronounce names :-)


Perfect7 contains marine oils which is a essential fatty acid (Omega 3), this helps to maintain normal heart and brain function plus vitamins and minerals to help contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue. This is a massive help if you are a work-aholic or a busy bee on the go 24/7.

If you are wondering 'what about my boyfriend or hubby - can he takes these?'  Well men and women are not the same - especially when it comes to ageing. This is why Seven Seas has developed two distinct formulations for Perfect7 Woman and Perfect7 Man. This is great as your boyfriends and hubbys won't feel left out of all the fun.


When it comes to ageing us ladies usually think of perhaps using an anti-wrinkle cream to help protect our skin from the signs - I know I do.  It is something to think about, that one of the external signs of a healthy body is good skin.  Perfect7 Woman is designed to provide you with nutrients to help maintain normal skin and nails from the inside.  So why not take a supplement to help from the inside out??  Every little bit helps us doesn't it?

Do you take any daily supplements??  Do you like the sound of Perfect7 Woman??

Ax

This post is in collaboration with Seven Seas Perfect7

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This product sounds exactly like the thing I've been looking for! I gotta look out for it when I'm back in London! :) Thanks for the tip.
    Love,
    Svenja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome..try Boots in Jan 2015 or perhaps online :-)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig