Monday 8 December 2014

Dorothy Perkins Haul



December is the month of the work Christmas party and my birthday month.  I am excited for the Christmas party as I have never been to one before.  Fingers crossed I can put together a get ready with me video of some sort.  Secondly I can't say I'm very excited to be turning 31, I can't believe I'm that old to be honest.  Not like 31 is really classed as old.  I was mortified to turn 30 last year... so to be 31 makes me feel slightly sad.  But I cannot do anything about it but use lots and lots of anti wrinkle creams to keep me looking 25!

In preparation for the Christmas party I went and bought a Christmas outfit from Dorothy Perkins.  My whole outfit came to under £50.  This is great when times are hard and you don't have many pennies to spend.  I have popped any links below to anything I purchased.  Some are not available unfortunately.

Millie Mackintosh Earrings LINK
Dress (not online but similar dress LINK here)
Necklace | no link :(
Floral Tights | LINK
Eden Jegging Jeans in Green | LINK
Eden Jegging Jeans in Indigo Demin | LINK
Christmas Penguin Jumper LINK
Izabel Grey Top | Not online




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig