Friday 12 December 2014

MAC Lustering Lipstick




Hello red lippy!!

It's Christmas so of course I am breaking out the bold red and pink colour lipsticks,  I've been head over heels for bold mattes recently but I still love my glossy lipsticks.  One of my favourite buys are the Lustre range of lipsticks from MAC.

Lustering is a gorgeous pink with an under tone of a light red shade.  It looks beautiful when applied. One coat gives a sheer look but when layered it can look bolder and more pigmented.  Perfect for this time of the year.  

This would be great if you're a first time bold lip wearer.  You can simply adjust the amount of layers you apply to get you're ideal look.  Great stuff!

Ax
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's a lovely colour, I just need to remember to wear it more often xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig