Sunday 4 March 2012

Haul time....

Hiya, I have added two new videos to my YouTube page, yay!!!!  I hauled at Lush, Liz Earle, Sass & Belle, H&M, Forever 21 and Dorothy Perkins.

It is basically one huggggggge haul, but because I purchased waaaay too much Lush.... I did that as a separate video.  I filmed them a few weeks ago just haven't had time to edit and post as it can take forever.  Some of the bits from my haul you may remember from my recent Mum's the word post.  Online everything is still availabe.

So if you want to see my random hauls from  Liz Earle, John Lewis, Sass & Belle, H&M, Forever 21 and Dorothy Perkins......here's that video.



And If you'd like my long Lush haul then here is that haul.



I hope you enjoy...let me know your thoughts!!!

Hope you are all having a good one.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig