Monday 26 March 2012

My Liz Earle Experience...

For a while now I have had my eye on Liz Earle.  Lots of beauty bloggers and YouTube guru's seem to rave about her products.  I myself have never had the pleasure of seeing or even holding anything Liz Earle has created.  So after a little research I found out some bits and bobs I might just like from Ms Earle.

Firstly I have to show you the super cute packaging..... 

How well presented is this???  It's like Christmas

Ten out of ten to the people of Liz Earle.  I think the packaging is lovely.  I'm not usually someone who is bothered how hings are packed.  As long as it arrives in one piece and on time is all that matters to me.  The fact that all the people at Liz Earle have gone to so much effort is ammmazing!  Pat on the back to ya!!
Eye treatments

I'm starting to feel like age isn't on my side anymore, so I'm desperately trying anything that will delay any ageing to my precious skin.  In my family; the eye area is one most affected by ageing which I find depressing at the thought that I'll end up with puffy saggy eyes.  So when I saw Liz Earle did a range of eye treatment remedies I was all over it!

I picked the (from left to right in the above picture) ...

Daily Eye Repair  ~ This is a light reflective brightening lotion which helps repairing the end area.
Eye Bright Soothing Eye Treatment  ~ Refreshes tired, puffy eyes.  Full of natural ingredients, it brightens and can also be used to remove light makeup on the eye lids.
Smoothing Line Serum  ~ A night serum which helps to plump and firm skin around the eyes, lips forehead.

I also picked up the Healthy Beautiful Skin Kit (this is the oily/combination set)

Liz Earle Healthy Beautiful Skin Kit

As I hadn't ever used anything from Liz Earle I opted for smalled size items to see if I would like them.  This cute kit contains ... One Muslin Cloth, Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish Cleanser, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Moisturiser.

They all come in a small travel size bag and all the items are 50ml which is OK if you want to travel with them.  Also if you new to the brand perfect sizes to see if you like them!

Also as if  Liz Earle could not possibly get any better they give me this...

My feebie from Liz

I got a little gift with my purchase which I'm chuffed about, I think it's a really nice touch.  I was given 30ml tube of Hot Cloth Cleanser with a Muslin Cloth to go with it.  I'm going to save this tube for travelling as it is a 'plane safe' size.

Are you a fan of Liz?  I recommend you have look at her items if you haven't already.  You can look here.

Angela xox

P.S. This post was meant to go open before I when to Chicago but some how it was left alone and unloved in my draft box.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig