Saturday 13 August 2011

Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint

Now who out there struggles to have a long lasting lip colour???  Food, drink and the odd kiss here and there all make the task of keeping your lip colour lasting all the more difficult.  A few beauty companies are coming out or have already done so ....the felt tip pen style lip stain.  Revlon and Maybelline to name a few.  With a few random left over Advantage Card Points I picked this up during the week.


The Pen.....Pink Princess

Max Factor to me usually has the X Factor of the high street makeup for me and I was hoping this wouldn't disappoint.  The Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint is a bit of a mouthful to say, it's not a short and sweet name.  There are six colours to choose from and I chose the usual standard pink cutely called Pink Princess. 


The hand swatch

The colour on the packaging to me shows the colour pink, which you would 'assume' is the colour which the product will show as on your lips. Now the swatch above for me is more on the red shade than the pink shade.  Still a nice colour but red!

On the lips....the shade Pink Princess

I like this product, at a fairly decent price of £7.99 (that was the Boots price) the results are not bad.  I think the packaging colour was a little deceiving.  My colour is more red than pink, which would of been the preferred look.  Never the less it was a nice colour.

The pen part worries me, will it dry out or not.  It's like a felt tip pen you used to have in school and did feel a little rough on the lips when it came to application.  I think the design is better than say Benefits Benetint. You're not likely to spill this as there isn't any to spill .... it is more user friendly.  You can just pop it on your bag unlike the Benefit option.  Plus the Max Factor is cheaper...thumbs up indeed.

This will fade through of the day.  It's not meant to last all day, just stain your lips for a while.  But it fades evenly and doesn't look patchy, so don't worry - you will not look weird.  It doesn't leave any horrible taste on your lips either and smells quite nice.  I give this product the thumbs up :-)

Have you ever tried any lips stains?  What are your thoughts?

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig