Saturday 27 August 2011

Chanel Haul

Last Friday I had a makeup session with the lovely people at the Chanel counter at Oxford Streets House of Fraser store.  This might sound shocking but I've never purchased any Chanel items before.  It was one of the brands I just hadn't had the chance to experience (a part from their perfumes).

When I got there the lovely Mark beautified me, he is such a nice guy...made me like fabulous.  I let him have free rein to do anything he wanted.  So he did!  I didn't take a picture of the finished look, but I purchased items he used on my to try one day to recreate what he did.

So here's my Chanel haulage....

The things I bought in their boxes

I picked up the two Illusion D'Ombre (that day they were released) eyeshadows, Matt Lumiere foundation, Infinite Length and Curl mascara, a Rouge Coco Shine lipstick.  Plus two Nail colours as extras (also really that day). 
Out of the boxes

I seriously don't think my little Mastercard was happy with this lot...but I am.  Instead of doing a reallllllly long blog post showing everything individually i am going to do a post for each of the items.  If I included everything on here this post be very long indeed.

So watch this space for follow ups.....one is coming very soon!!!

Bye for now

Angela xox

P.S....you can find me on twitter @jollybeachang
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig