Thursday 28 April 2011

Shadow Collection: Urban Decay

Before I even discovered who MAC were, I was a massive Urban Decay eye shadow fan.  I collected their shadows with a passion, then I bumped into MAC and kind of ditched Urban for MAC.  The shame!!!  I'd forgotten how fabulous they were until I dusted them off recently.  I thought I give you a quick glimpse of what I have...

Top row: Eldorado, Blunt, Polyester Bride, Shot Gun Asphyxia
Middle Row: Acid Rain, Sin, Maui Wowie, Last Call, *empty, need to depot S&M to put in there*
Bottom Row: Vert, Baked, Twice Baked, Crash, Stripped

They used to be all in their individual pots, but when I read somewhere that they fitted into a MAC palette I decided to depot to save on the space.

If you want swatches or any of these let me know, and I'll do another post.
I'll have to say my favourite's are Sin, Baked, Gun Shot and Last Call.  The latter two work really well together...I'm considering showing you guys a make up / eye shadow look.
Some of these I 'think' have been discontinued :-( but if you check out online you might be able to still pick them up :)

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been wanting sun baked for a while but they're expensive to buy individually :/ Definitely looking forward to the swatches though! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig