Tuesday 5 April 2011

Monthly Favourites: March

Ok, so where are 2011's months going???? April already, no way.  It's a bit late, but who cares!  Lets get to it :-)

Herve Ledger Perfume by Avon, Nivea Soft, Estee Lauder Take it Away, Bobbi Brown Extra, Garnier Nutritionist , Barry M Raspberry, Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner

Herve Ledger Femme
I only purchased this in late February with my Avon Haul.  It's pretty much been my daily perfume.  I really like this, it's strong so I suppose it might not be for the faint hearted.  If you get a Avon catalogue I definitely recommend you do a scratch and sniff of the page.

Nivea Soft
This was an essential item in NYC, and I'm glad I picked this up at Heathrow before I left for the big apple.  With the narrow streets and avenues in New York - being blasted by the odd gush of wind is a definite.  This moisturiser is for face, hands and body.  I used it especially on the face in the evening whilst I was chilling in the hotel room.  Apply on a cleansed face, this will make your face feel like a babies bottom.  Scouts honour!!

Estee Lauder Take it Away
This was a sample I got a while ago with a free gift.  I've been addicted to this, have already picked myself up a full size bottle for when this runs dry.  I feel completely cleansed after using this, you feel like every pore is clean.

Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Cream
My holy grail eye cream, I certainly feel and see the difference when i use this.  I get very dry under the eyes and this product zaps all the dryness and replaces with mostrising loveliness.  A little goes a longer way, day and night.  You will definiatly notice results especially if you suffer from darkness under the eyes.

Garnier Nutritionist Night Skincare
I had this a while but I'd decided to recycle the forgotten contents of my beauty draw.  I'm at that age where I should take better care of my skin, don't want wrinkles.  When i apply this i instantly feel like i'm giving my face and neck a face lift.

Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry
Raspberry is so in right now and this colour is perfect.  I pratically wore this all March on my toes.  I feel this polish deserves a post all by itself as it so gorgeous.

Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner
Another Avon Haul purchase, glides on so amazing.  Great for the water line and excellent for smudging on the lash line for a smoky look.  This my current eyeliner of choice.

My non cosmetic favourites would have to be Adele's ~ Someone Like You, an amazing song that I could listen to over and over and over.  Adele is an amazing singer and is so talented.  And she's a Brit!!!! Yeah!!!

And finally...

Ahhhhhh

Milly our cat...she is adorable and I love her to bits.  She's 7 months and a beauty, who can play fetch like a dog.  Weird but talented :-)

Hey what are your favourite's???

Angela xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig