Tuesday 3 June 2014

MAC - Lovelorn Lipstick

I had six empty MAC products, so you know what that means right?

BACK TO MAC TIME!

I knew the lip look I wanted, a flush of pink... quite natural... not too OTT.  I was with my hubby when I picked this up...I said to him 'pick something' and he spotted Lovelorn in the Lustre line up.  Gold star for the hubby for seeing this.


Lustre finish lipsticks are my personal favourite.  I like the fact they can be quite sheer and you can also build them up for a more intense look but they still look natural.  They also have a nice sheen... not too glossy and wet looking... just a sexy sensuous pout.  Oh la la.



So what do you think of Lovelorn???  Have I tempted you to a naughty MAC purchase??

Oh also side note. If you are not sure what the Back to MAC scheme is, it is where you buy six products from MAC... use them up then return the empty containers in exchange for a lipstick of your choice.  Not a bad recycling scheme huh???

Ax

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig