Tuesday 13 May 2014

Aromatherapy Associates Miniature Collection

I have never really dabbled too much with bath oils.  Perhaps the random baby oil bath after a summer holiday to stop my skin from peeling, but other than that I have never really taken much notice.

I first got to know about Aromatherapy Associates through the blogging You Tube world and I've heard nothing but good things.  As I didn't know too much about any of the individual oils, when I saw this miniatures set it seemed like the perfect way to ease myself in gently.  I love that you get a pick and mix of some of their award winning therapeutic oils.

So this is what you get...


In this gorgeous little set you get 9 individual oils which are only 27 ml.  A great size for travelling plus the sleek box will take up no room at all in the bathroom cabinet.  Even though each of these bottles may seem small, you can achieve three baths or showers with each... so adding that all up you will get 27 uses.  Not bad huh??

In the set you get a good selection of different oils.  From deep relaxation to light, de-stressing both deep and light and reviving the body plus so others.  The award winning essential oils I have found really great for muscle relaxing after a hard work out and the 'stress' oils have worked wonders making me relax and forget my troubles.

I think after finishing this set I'd certainly repurchase or purchase a full sized bottle of one of the oils.

If you are searching for a gift for someone or if you fancy treating yourself to some pamper time... you can buy this set at Space NK right here.

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig