Monday 1 April 2013

What's on my bedside table??

I've seen lots of YouTubers film this style of video featuring what's on their bedside table.  I have been meaning to film/blog post mine for quite some time, but never felt it as it looked 'perfect' enough.  After a little dusting and a rearrange, here is what I have on mine.  

As you can see I have a small area to work with.  I have no space for a luxurious vanity area which has all my precious makeup on display.  I don't have the space to play with, as I have to share 'my' room with my hubby of course!


If you want to see a more in depth look into everything I have on my bedside table, I have a video up on my YouTube channel.  If you see that video... You get to see what's in side the draws too!!!!



What's on you bedside table?

Angela xox


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig