Saturday 30 March 2013

Sleek Sparkle 2 Palette

Sleek is one of those brands I always like the sound of but never seem to get my mitts on.  I have a few items which includes the Original and Storm palettes plus the contour/highlighting kit, which is great and totally worth it by the way.

I'll be truthful when I say I wouldn't of bought the Sparkle 2 myself.  Not because I don't like it but I have so many shadows I'm trying to use up at the moment.  Plus the other palettes are not usually ones I reach for unless i'm doing a tutorial.


I actually received this sparkly gem in my BbloggerXmas Party goody bag. It was a real treat and completely unexpected.  It was nice to receive an item which I didn't already own.

At a mere £7.99 you get 12 highly pigmented shadows with the added touch of sparkly glitter blended in them.  I love the range of shades in the palette. Plenty to create a smokey eye with a twist. You could create some lovely bright looks with the golds and turquoise.

As for the shadows themselves they are a good quality and the pigmentation is excellent for a drug store product.  Some of the shades of more sparkly than others, but they all look great.

Top: Chocolate Penny, Blue Spruce, Mulled Wine, Truffle, Mistletoe, Illusion.
Bottom: Festive, Gold Ribbon, Glitz & glamour, Tinsel, Twinkle, Starry Night

Sleek is certainly a brand I want to discover more of.  You can buy a lot of fun goodies for a fraction of the cost compared to your high end brands (naming no names).  I cannot wait to play and create some looks as I think this is fab.

Do you have any favourite Sleek items?

Angela xox

* Goody bag item
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig