Sunday 17 March 2013

Seventeen Doll'd Up 3-Way Liquid Eyeliner

If you have not noticed already (where have you been hiding) the lovely beauty brand 17 have had a revamp.  No longer ‘17’, they have upgraded themselves from numbers to letters and become 'Seventeen’.  I think the change is nice, it feels more grown up and it is not a total change  - as opposed to Collection/Collection 2000 (they’ll always be Collection 2000 in my eyes)



Anyways, Seventeen have launched a fab new liner called Doll'd Up 3-Way Liner, which when I saw it initially made me giddy with excitement.  With a resemblance to the Clarins version, Seventeen have blessed us with a cheaper alternative which looks just as promising.


In a sleek like pen applicator, this can be used a number of ways. You can still achieve the usual black 'cat eyeliner' look using this, but with the three little nibs you can also delicately apply to the lower lash line.  

Doing this adds definition to the bottom lashes for a subtle look.  If you were never really a fan of the harsh black liner (Middleton style) then this could be what you are looking for.


What I really like is the formulation   It is wet, but not too wet it takes forever to dry.  It applies smoothly with no tugging or pulling and the pen itself is soft as a feather.  As for the colour, it is the blackest black. 

And all this from the high street at £6.29???  Yes!



The liner on the lower lash line

The lasting powder is very good.  However towards the end of the day (after applying at about 8am) this does start to smudge.  But that's no biggy for me as I have oily skin so I expect a little movement south.  

So is it worth the hype you ask?  Well yes it is.  It is certainly is worth looking at.  It's cheap and great... what's not to like?  Clarins who..?


Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You have very amazing blog, dear! Love it! :)
    I hope you wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin. Please let me know? ;)

    Join my GIVEAWAY for winning $30 Chicnova voucher!
    HERE : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig