Wednesday 3 April 2013

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick ~ 110

You are probably sick and tired of me raving about these Rimmel lipsticks... But I'm going to continue anyway. Ha ha!

If you do not know already I have previously blogged about the Rimmel Matte Lipsticks in the shades 107 and 111... I've now completed my line up of the fabulous matte reds.



Shade 110 is the red hue with a hint of coral running through it.  It is loveeeee for me as I'm loving this well and truly .... I'm head over hills. It's a beautiful red but the coral tone makes it something special.  I'm going to be wearing in the summer for sure.

I'm addicted to these matte lipsticks, they are becoming a favourite.  Like the other colours, this is long lasting too and is an amazing buy from the high street.

I may write up a comparison post for all my Kate Moss lipsticks - watch this space!

Angela xox



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig