Friday 19 April 2013

Friday Favourite #4

Gosh it's been a while since I blessed you with a Friday favourite.  A firm favourite and not just a Friday one is my Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks.

L-R: 111, 107 and 110

I've talked about these a lot... to which you're probably bored senseless!  However these are intense reds that will knock your socks off.  For a drug store these matte lipsticks are incredible.

The staying power is exceptional for a high street lipstick.  The matte texture is non drying and extremely long wearing even with food and drink.  They feel easy to wear and they do not bleed.  These are also great to wear without a lip pencil as they are THAT good.

L-R: 111, 107 and 110

At 5.49 each you'll be nutty to not give at least one of these a whirl.  I actually have separate posts and lip swatches for all of these, so for the 107, 111 and 110 just click the numbers!!

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are such good lipsticks, I've got 110 and 107 I think, haven't worn them in a while but remember thinking how good they were! I'm a new follower, would love for you to check my blog out at some point.

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig