Sunday 27 February 2011

Sneek peek into...

Hi all,  So I thought I give you a glimpse in to this...

My Makeup Bag!!

I'm having a chill out Sunday and thought I'd let you see everything I'm using at the moment (makeup wise).  This is not ALL the makeup I own, just my essentials of the moment.  No doubt I change some things when I get a little bored :-)  If you're wondering, the makeup bag is from Estee Lauder, part of a recent if you buy two items, you get a free gift deal!  Inside the bag is my current loves...

Seems a lot but they are all essential to my up keep..lol!

I'll give you a run down of all of the items from top to bottom and left to right;  Laura Mercier Brightening powder, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting mascara, Bobbi Brown Pressed Sheer Powder, ELF Eyeshadow Palette, Bobbi Brown Corrector, MAC Painterly, NARS Eyeshadow (Ashes to Ashes), Benefit Benetint, NARS Highlighter, Estee Lauder Eyeliners x 2 (Onyx and Graphite), Estee Lauder Lipstick, Laura Mercier Oil Free Face Primer, NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, Benefit Porefessional, Rimmel Blusher and finally MAC Select Cover Concealer.....long list eh?

Some of the Estee Lauder items were part of the free gift I got, but I'd quite happily buy them again as they are lovely.  Items being Pink Parfait lipstick and Onyx Stay In Place Eyeliner.  If you want any more information about any of the above items, let me know which ones and I'll do a separate blog post.  I know I plan to do a under eye cover up post to show my technic and what works for me.

Now onto the tools and brushes I use daily.  There are only a few. I'm sorry for them being dirty and manky, I didn't have time to clean them before taking the photo's...

Sigma SS168,  Sigma F90, 2 X MAC 217's, MAC Mini 217s, MAC Mini 252s, Models Own Eyelash Curlers and ELF Powder brush (without the handle, it fell out!!)

These are all the brushes I seem to need at the moment.  I know it looks like I've gone OTT on the MAC 217 brush, but it is such a versatile brush you can use it for so many things.  Here I have 2 of them (left large one and the mini one) for shadows, the middle one is for applying my Laura Mercier Brightening Powder.  It's so soft and perfect for under the eyes application.  The MAC 252s brush I use totally for the wrong thing, I use it to apply my corrector and concealer...but it works for me just fine so I see no problem.  The ELF brush is for Bobbi Browns Sheer Powder application.  I don't know where I'd be without this brush, it is so amazing I just love it.  I have another one for foundation application (not pictured), it applies foundation like a dream.  The eyelash curlers where the free pair you got with the News of the World Modles Own giveaway they were doing.  I have to say these curly my lashes like never before.  There are the BEST!!!  The Sigma SS168 and F90 are pretty self-explanatory.  Don't need much there information on these :-)

So do you use any of these items?? What are your thoughts?? Whats in your makeup bag...why don't you show us :-)

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig