Tuesday 26 October 2010

Tag: Three things

Three names I go by:

1. Angela
2. Ang
3. Angelina-Bumfluff (don't ask)

Three jobs I have had:

1. Retail Assistant
2. Purchase Ledger Clerk
3. Accounts Assistant

Three favorite drinks:

1. Robinsons Summer Fruits Squash
2. Cranberry juice
3. Apple Tea

Three TV shows I watch:

1. Master Chef
2. True Blood
3. Vampire Diaries

Three places I have been:

1. Singapore
2. Bangkok
3. Anitgua

Three places I would like to visit:

1. New York
2. Australia 
3. Seychelles

Three people who text me regularly:

1. Hubby
2. Mum
3. Dad

Three Favourite Old TV Shows:

1. Friends
2. Sex and the City
3. Simpsons

Three Favorite Dishes:

1. Steak 
2. Risotto
3. Chicken Korma

Three makeup products I cannot live without:

1. Lipstick or gloss
2. Mascara
3. Concealer

Three Things I'm Looking Forward to:

1. Day trip to France in November
2. Enrique Concert in March 2011
3. Autumn /Winter

So whats your answers?  I tag you all :-)

~ Angela xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love these sorts of posts - i feel like i get to know the people behind my favourite blogs a little bit more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig