Saturday 16 October 2010

Magazine Offers

If you didn't know already, which I probably think you do - there are some great magazine offers this month.  Two of them are....

Marie Claire and InStyle!!!

So whats for free your wondering???

Marie Claire are offering a L'Occitane Hand Creams. I picked up the scent/flavour whatever you want to call it - Cherry Blossom. I love the Cherry Blossom line, so I was itching to get my mitts on this!  

InStyle are offering two different colour Caite Paint Pots.  In all honesty I haven't a clue what the polish i picked is called.  I'm either blind or dumb, because I couldn't find a name on the bottle.  Below is a quick picture of what the polish looks like.  I applied  two coats.

To me this colour looks like the colour of dark red cherries.  A perfect autumn colour for me.  Polish was a little patchy, but I was applying in a rush.  Love the cute packaging though, so bow is so sweet :-)

So there my freebies I picked up this month.  I completely recommend both.  Have you picked any cool freebies lately??
Don't forget to enter my give away!!! Bye for now blogger friends!

~ Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig