Tuesday 11 May 2010

Five Random Facts

While I wasn’t actually tagged by anyone to do this tag *sniffs and eyes begin to well up*, I took it upon myself to write down five random facts about the one and only me!!!

So here goes.... Number....

1. I like the smell of coffee, but I don’t like to drink it. I could quite happily sit all day in a Starbucks, Nero or Costa just taking deep sniffs of everyone’s coffee mugs. But weirdly I hate to drink it. Taking the smallest sip makes me gag, to the point where the people I’m with laugh their heads off. I also love the smell of brand new carpet. I have been known to get on my hands and knees and sniff the floor..... call the men and women in white jackets people!!!!!!

2. I don’t understand tweeter. Am I the only person in the world who doesn’t get it??? I’ve looked at it but I just don’t see the point. Do you??? Surely Blogging is enough?

3. I have a posh little finger. Imagine sipping tea from a posh cup and saucer and sticking your little finger!!! Yes I do that, haven’t got a clue why I do that, but it naturally sticks out. Maybe I was a posh person in a previous life, I have no idea. I also stick my little fingers out when I type. Maybe I am a younger version of Hyacinth Bouquet (Google “Keeping up Appearances”, if you want to know who Mrs Bucket is)

4. I’m in love with Vampires. I cannot get enough of them! Eric, Edward, Stefan.....you guys can bite me anytime. I don’t know what I’d be reading if I didn’t have the True Blood books by Charlaine Harris. I’ve already read the Twilight books like everyone else in the world. And I’m waiting for the release of the 10th TB book, until then I’m bookless. I’m thinking of the Vampire Diaries next....do you have any recommendations for Vampy books????

5. Writing lists, I am known for this little trait. My purse/handbag is always overflowing with post-its and little reminders and lists. I’ve probably used a whole tree in post-its for my little obsession.

One for luck,

6. I almost died a few years ago in a white water rafting accident in Thailand. Wild rapids and an inexperienced non-English speaking Thai guy taking 6 tourist down a crazy river has dangerous written all over it. We hit a big boulder and our boat flipped throwing everyone into the river and boat landing on top of us. I didn’t have a clue which way was up or down. If it wasn’t for my BF grabbing me by my life jacket I don’t want to think what could have been. We were then left stranded on rocks. Luckily 2 American guys in the boat after us saved the day!!! They picked us up for our rock in the middle of the river. They got us back to safety. I’ve never thanked someone so much as I did them two guys. I salute you!!!

If you have any 5 random facts leave comments below.

~ Ang xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig