Wednesday 26 May 2010

Muddy fingers...

I know that summers are meant for bright and eye catching clothes and accessories, but when I saw this next product I had to buy it...



I would like you to meet the oh so lovely Barry M nail paint in Mushroom.

This is a newly released shade, not your typical ‘summer’ shade, but who cares...look at it!!!! I’ve been keeping an eye out for a dirty, taupey, muddy shade for ages. I’ve even been tempted to try and purchase OPI’s Metro Chic because I heard this was the X-Factor of all dirty/muddy nail polishes. Boy I’m glad I held out.

This baby coats your nails like a dream. If you were in a rush, one coat of this gives excellent coverage. It dries very smooth and has a gorgeous shine. However 2 coats, brings out Mushrooms real dirty side ;-)



I purchased my bottle at Top Shops flag ship store on Oxford Street and it retails at £2.95!!!!! An excellent nail polish for only £2.95, you heard me right...honest. I’ve only applied this to my fingers for now as I’m still loving my Rimmel London Hot Shot (270), which I picked up on Monday at my local pharmacy. Excuse the dodgy toes and feet.



So its official Barry M's Mushroom has gone in to my top 5 polish colours, do you have a favourite colour??

~ Ang xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig