Thursday 20 October 2016

Scared




Does it sound silly to say I'm scared of exercising?

The last time I stepped foot into a gym was in July and I have not returned since.  Over two years ago I was a avid gym bunny who lived there approximately four times a week and surprisingly I even had a personal trainer. Now I am a 'bigger' shadow of my former self. 


The main reason I gave up my PT was money as I needed to cutback on my spendings.  He was given the chop and do I regret it? Yes and no. I now have money in my pocket, but also a bigger waist line. A bout of anxiety stress basically killed me and the exercise bunny was gone.  RIP slim me.


Tonight my cousin has invited my to an exercise class next week which is run by Herbal Life. I've said yes to going but I'll be honest.... I'm scared. It's been so long since I moved and I will be so unfit. It will be embarrassing. However I have to start some where right?


God please wish me luck. 


Angela 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig