Tuesday 16 July 2013

Cheap and Cheerful #1

Sometimes it can be the simplest and most inexpensive beauty items which make us keep coming back again and again.  This can be said for quite a few items I love, especially this one from Superdrug.




I could not tell you how many tubes of this Anti-Bacterial Daily Exfoliating Wash I have purchased in my life time.  It is a cheap and cheerful staple in my life, especially at times when my skin is problematic!

This gel product contains small exfoliating blue beads which cleanse, remove dead skin cells and gets deep in your pores.  This dos not contain Salicylic Acid like most acne and spot treatments.  None of the ingredients make the skin feel stripped and dry.  It is gentle enough for  daily use and it doesn’t strip your skin at all.

For less than £3 for 150ml (£2.59 to be exact)...there is no need to spend a whole lot of cash on other expensive brands!  Just nip down to your local high street!

Axx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig