Thursday 18 July 2013

Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil



For some time now I have been on the look out for a nice eyebrow pencil.  Don’t get me wrong I love my HD Brow set, but when it comes to travelling around it can become a pain as it’s big and bulky plus I only use one out of the four shades in the set.  Plus it’s on the expensive side.

So a nice brow pencil has been on my list of requirements and I recently picked up the Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil in the shade soft brown.  Inexpensive, small and comes with it’s own spooly, I think i have found a winner here.

After a little research, I read on the grape vine from various bloggers and youtubers that this was an item worth investing in.  Usually pencils can look harsh when you apply them but this looks natural.  The pencil is soft and easy to apply and the spooly is a reasonable quality.

This is certainly making me spend a little more TLC on my furry little friends.

Axx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This looks great, I need a new eyebrow pencil so I might give this a try :) xx

    Beauty by Emma - Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig