Friday 19 July 2013

Barry M Confetti Polish in Marshmallow


When I spotted the Barry M's Confetti line on a recent trip to the shops, I knew I wouldn't leave empty handed.  Remarkably similar to Nails Inc Feather range, Barry M's version is on the cheaper side which is great if you don't feel like spending over £10 on the Nails Inc version.  Marshmallow is a baby pink shade with a few added white shards thrown in for good measure.  It's very girly and cute.

To be honest I'm not sure if I love or hate this.  It's good as a top coat to add a bit of jazz to a manicure but alone to get a good looking application you need 3-4 coats or perhaps even more.  It is very sheer on the application side which is disappointing...  major thumbs down for me I'm afraid.  If you have the time and patients to wait for each coat to dry then maybe give this ago.

Now I've experienced the Confetti line, I wouldn't be buying any more from it. But they are cheap at £3.99, so if you fancy something different give it a go.

Axx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig