Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Body Shop ~ Vineyard Peach Body Butter

It feels like forever since I had a spurge in The Body Shop, but the other day I thought it was time to change that!  One of the goodies I came away with was their Special Edition Vineyard Peach Body Butter.

Cue the hmmmm’s and ahhhh’s...

If there are any Bath and Body Works fans out there who love their candle Market Peach, well you might want to stop what you’re doing and check this out.  The scent is remarkably similar.  Unfortunately like the Market Peach candle, this Body Butter is not edible... so you have to put your away spoon.




As soon as I got a whiff of this in store I just knew I’d be handing over my hard earned pounds for a tub.  Out of the sample pot I placed a little on the back of my hand and rubbed it in to my skin...then I carried on checking out the store. However every 30 seconds I was sniffing my hand... the more and more I smelt it – the more I knew I loved it.  It left my skin soft and silky but the scent sealed the deal. 

Takes money out of purse... 

A delicate light scent of fresh peaches, perfect for the summer months.  Even the hubby said ‘hmmmm that smells good’ and what do boys usually know about yummy scents???  Not much.

When it comes to application the saying ‘less it more’ is the way to go.  This is a thick Body Butter, so you do not need loads of it, just a little goes a long way and works well.  I think if you went too OTT with the amount you apply it will be too heavy on the skin and will take a while to be absorbed into the skin.  This works well with dry skin and can make you feel hydrated for 24 hours!

A 200ml pot will set you back £13, however when I picked mine up in store (Convent Garden) they had ‘buy one pot get the over half price’.  Now looking online they have a half price offer.  So you might want to hot foot it down to your nearest Body Shop.  If you’re not a fan of Body Butters they also sell a lotion, body wash and a scrub. Click here for the online link.

Axx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I was smelling this in the shop too. It smells like genuine and natural peaches, not artifical or sweet. I just love the fruity scents from the Body Shop! x

    Kathryn
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig