Friday 15 February 2013

Taaj and I.

Heeeeey you guuuuuys! Who doesn't loves the Goonies!! 

So yes I know I have been a little absent on the blogging front.  I went through and am still going through a loss of blogging ‘mojo’.  Every blogger gets it now and again and it can strike at any time just like flu.  I’ve mostly been concentrating on life and living it.  Reviewing a mascara and a lipstick just wasn’t on my list of must do’s.  Hitting the gym and eating pancakes has been on my to do list...  even though they kind of cancel one another out!!  However the Breakfast Club pancakes sure were yummy! See my Instagram for a picture :-)

So enough of me, I’m back with a mini review of the Taaj Ayurveda Mains Delhicates Hand Cream.  I got this recently in my January Birchbox.  I’m not usually a fan of receiving hand creams as I find them quite a personal thing.  That may sound strange to say that about a hand cream but its a cream/lotion which you apply to your hands.  People have a personal preference of what they may like.... however the Taaj has not disappointed.


A light cream which is quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving a yucky residue on the hands.  The scent is light and fresh with a hint of a natural smell, almost like the sea but without smelling salty (in my opinion anyway).  This is also good for your nails and cuticles... a excellent all round product.

Containing ingredients like shea butter, wheat germ oil, cinnamon, aloe vera and sweet almond oil this certainly adds that well needed moisture to your hands.  For those of you who are animal testing conscious, you'll be pleased to know that this is not tested. Plus it doesn't contains parabens either. Yay!

This is my first experience with the brand Taaj and I give them a high five for their creation.  You can pickup your very own tube of Taaj from here and a mere cost of £10.

Angela xox
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I bloody love the Goonies. I hope you get back in the flow of things soon. I miss you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig