Saturday 1 October 2011

Want to see something pretty...?

How about this.....

Stop and stare....

I had just finished work last night and started to make my way a cross London's Blackfrairs Bridge when I saw this magnificent wonder.

Me and about 50 others all whipped out our mobiles, cameras and camcorders to picture this gorgeous moment.

How I LOVE a beautiful sunset.  England believe or not is one of the best known places in the world for brilliant sunsets and rises.

Sorry it's completely non-beauty related in the cosmetic sense, but still a natural beauty any how.

Hope you like.....

Angela xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig