Monday 12 September 2011

H&M purchase

Cue the lovely floaty top....


I purchased this at the weekend from H&M at lovely price of £19.99.  I was quite shocked when I popped into H&M.  I was with my Mum and took about 5 tops into the changing room with me.  This was the only one that looked decent, everything looked huggggeee on me. 

Strike a pose....lol!

It was shocking finding tops that were too baggy. It used to be the other way round and that my clothes were usually too tight.  This still looks baggy in this picture, but at the waist it is pulled in, so it has some structure.

Since being on Slimming World, it been weird trying on new clothes as I'm confused about my sizings at the moment.  Also don't want to go too crazy as I want to lose my weight.

Until the next time folks.
Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig