Monday 19 September 2011

Finally found my holy grail eyeliners!

I love finding the ultimate eyeliners...well for me anyway.  I've tried quite a few out...some drug store and some high end brands.  And I now the search is over as I have found my one and only!  Going by the first name Estee surname Lauder...


Double Wear Stay in place eye pencil

I first found these eyeliners when I got a free sample of the Black Oynx liner in free gift.  It's been my love ever since.  I have now bought some full sized ones, here's what I've got.

Top to Bottom ~ Onyx, Coffee, Black Plum & Graphite

Black, brown, purple and grey basically, these are full size versions.  Onyx, Coffee and Graphite are my most used.  Black Plum is the newest into my collection.

Onyx, Black Plum, Graphite & Coffee

The pencils are soft and you don't need to press too hard to get the colour to show.  They are also super pigmented and that colour lasts all day.  It doesn't fade throughout the day.  It truly lasts.  Here's the swatches...

The swatches in normal dull light & flash photography

Each full size liner comes with a smudger.  I don't use it really as i don't tend to smudge my liner.

As I'm writing this post I still have these swatches on my hand and they are still there as good as new.  They really do last well.  You don't even need to prepare the base first they work well without.  You might need a base if you have oily skin though.  If I'm putting these on my lower lash line I always put a bit of MAC's Painterly Pain Pot on 'just in case' it slips. 

They are a little pricey at £16, but I honestly don't mind spending the money as I think they are amazing!

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig