Monday 28 June 2010

Introducing my NPOTW...

I’ve decided to create a topic of the week, I’m going to do a weekly blog post for my Nail Polish Of The Week (aka NPOTW....cute huh??)

At the moment I’m changing my polish so much – I’m always wearing a different colour each week and sometimes each day.  It also kind of helps with the growing my nail out process.  I’m less likely to bite my nails with a polish on them.  I’d be afraid of getting polish chips in my mouth.  Yuck!

Anyways so here’s my first NPOTW post. Yay!

Introducing...

Nails Glo Baby Glo! UV Reactive Nail Polish in Yes Cyan.  Purchased from Primark for £1.50 or £2.00 (can’t remember the exact price I know its one of them, but it’s still cheap which ever way you look at it)

This is a gorgeous. I must say it again, this is a G O R G E O U S nail polish colour.  A lovely bright vibrant turquoise blue, prefect for the summer.  You’re finger and toe nails will look great with this colour on them.

Now if you’re thinking Primark is usually pretty cheap and not very good quality, think again.  This polish covers so good,  you could probably get away with one coat.  But two coats of this baby and you’ll be ready to go.  It goes on just prefect.  No streaking, no patches, doesn’t take forever to dry.  All in all a great polish from Primark.  I'm definitely going to check out more of their polishes.

Ciao for now, more to come from NPOTW :- )

~ Ang xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig