Wednesday 4 May 2011

NPOTW: OPI's - Parlez Vous OPI?

I'm a big fan of purple, it's one of my favourite colours.  One of my recent OPI/Ebay polish buys was OPI's - Parlez Vous OPI.  My description of this is (don't take my words as gospel though)  It's kind of a mid tone purple, not too dark ... not too light.  Kind of dusty.  I actually can't think of anything on the UK drug store polish market that is similar to this.  I could be wrong though, not seen every polish out there.

The perfect purple!!

You need a maxium of 2-3 coats, the polish isn't thin/thick/streaky.  It applies really well.  Definiately a 8 out of 10 from me.  To create the look I used all OPI products, here's the line up...

The 3 OPI's I use are:
Nail Envy Strengthener as a base, Parlez Vous OPI? and Rapidry top coat to finish

I can't fault the base and top coat.  I do find my polish lasts longer using the base and the top coat.  I especially like the base as it really does strenthen your nails.  I have a tendecy to suffer from nails that peel.

So what purple polish do you recommend?

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig