Sunday 29 May 2011

Monthly Favourites: May

I admit I didn't do a April favourites....that's mainly because everything I got from NYC was my favourite of that month.

Products I've been using constantly are as follows...in no particular order


Simple Cleansing Wipes
I've always loved Simple wipes, they always remain moist until you use the very last wipe.  I stopped using them for a while due to the price.  They can cost about £3.99 a packet which I think is a little on the pricey side.  I went to Costco recently where they sell a pack of 6 for approx £12, if you do the math it's quite a excellent deal!

Benefit Dr Feelgood
A summer essential if you suffer from oily skin like myself, a quick dab over your forehead and cheeks and the product makes all oils just disappear like magic!  Always in my handbag.

Rimmel 3 in 1 blush in Summer Fever
A recent purchase which I will review soon.  Three different colours in the blush, blended together or used on their own.  Really gives a lovely glow to the cheeks.

Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder in Light Shimmer
...another recent purchase.  The label says 'shimmer', which I will disagree with slightly.  There is a slight shimmer, but you won't look like a disco ball with this.  Gives you a nice glow.

Makeup Forever HD Foundation in shade 115
Not much you can say with regards to this but it's long lasting, great coverage, brilliant finish and the perfect shade.  I think this is an amazing foundation. Enough said!!

Max Factor Cream Blush in Soft Pink
I've used this cream blush every single day.  It's not a full size version, just a sample which was a free gift from Max Factor (along with a few random bits and bobs).  I think this product is lovely.  Blends great and creates the perfect i'm 'flushed' look.

I'm also loving my Primark £1 bargain....my little daisy chain head band.  Very summery....




What are your current loves....?

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig