Tuesday 10 September 2013

Tara Smith ~ Base Coat Serum




If you suffer from the nightmare of frizzy hair and haven't yet found a product good enough to handle the challenge... then let me introduce you to my little friend.

Tara Smith Base Coat Serum has been my weapon of choice for my unruly frizziness for a while now.  The serum is a recent repurchase for me so I must be in love to do that!  This smooths and adds shine which I need.

What I really love however is this product (along with all of the Tara Smith products) is that it is 100% vegan and animal cruelty free.  This puts a massive smile on my face as I'm a huge animal lover.  The brand is also produced in the UK which is great as I love to support all things home grown.

As for the serum itself, two pumps (well two for me as I have thick long hair) of this clear silky serum in to the palms of your hands... rub together... then run your hands through the middle section towards the ends of your towel dried hair.  This serum will decrease the amount frizz and will make your hair much more manageable.

Available online and in stores at Marks and Spencer at £14.00.  I have also previously reviewed the Tara Smith Shine On Shampoo and Conditioner which you can have a read here if you wish to.

Ax

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors
    Natural Remedies For Erections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    Web Development Company in BHUBANESWAR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig