Monday 9 September 2013

Seventeen Wild Metallics Eye ~ Wild Purple



Browsing as you do in Boots can be a dangerous thing. There is always something that will catch your eye. This cream eye shadow for instance from Seventeen is one of the those purchases which was just flashing a neon sign above it.

Buy me... Buy me!!  And I did.  

Wild Purple is metallic lilac cream eyeshadow, which I think is Seventeens version of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos.  I swatched this in store and thought the colour was lovely and the metallic finish was nice and eye catching.  I wasn't too sure with the consistency as it felt more like whipped cream/moose rather than a solid cream like the Tattoos/Paint Pots. 

Now for the nitty gritty... Did this last on the lids. Sadly no. This on its own creased like hell. For me this never seemed to set into the skin. So it literally slid into the creases of my eye the first chance it got.


These are wild and cheap, but personally I'd rather save my pennies and buy myself either a Maybelline Colour Tattoo or a MAC Paint Pot as they are totally worth it.  Sadly this is a fail for me and I won't be buying other shades from the range.

Have you tried these...what are you thoughts???

Axx




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. There is noticeably a bunch to know about this. I assume you made various nice points in features also.
    jeux billard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Omegle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig