Saturday 7 January 2012

NPOTW ~ China Glaze Ruby Pumps

If you love Dorthy's Wizard of Oz shoes...then you're going to love China Glazes Ruby Pumps. If you've heard and seen this polish before then you can turn away now. Sorry.

If you have a fondness for all things glittery, slightly vampy, then your nails will need this nail polish. I purchased my bottle from Sally Express at the Shaftesbury Avenue store in London. But I'm sure there are online supplies who sell for a good price also.


We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of OZ!!!!
I don't think my photography skills does this polish-swatch-shot (that's a mouth full) any justice. It doesn't show this pretty hue in all its glory. I'd definitely get this if you like funny looking nails.
You have to keep in mind and remember that you have got to apply a base coat before you apply any polish (and especially this one).
I'd apply double the base as this is (a) glittery and (b) red. Red stains dreadfully and glitter is hell to remove. It looks lovely on, but you have been warned :-D

This is my first experience with CG polishes, so far so good!!

Angela xox



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig