Friday 31 December 2010

Sale hauling and dups!

I love Boxing Day sales.  I don't normally venture out into them but this year I decided to give it ago.  It probably helped that I had to return some Christmas presents that were the wrong size, so I had a pretty good reason to pop out.

I went into TK Maxx and picked up these great buys...

 2 x Nails Inc Collection Sets and CHI Nourish Intense

The Nails Inc polishes had a £25.00 original price tag on them. TK Maxx had them reduced to £14.99 which is such a excellent price.  The CHI was £13.00 reduced to £4.99.  Massive savings all round.

These are all the polishes in the sets.  Nice range of colours also.

Swatches of all the polishes:

Sorry for the dodgy application of my polish, was rushing

Seeing the Harriet Walk green polish got me thinking I'd seen this kind a colour before.  Collection 2000 Bonga Beat  is extremely similar if not a duplicate to Nails Inc Harriet Walk.  Be it a slight difference.  See...

Lovely greens all round

The Nails Inc is more of a Teal colour and the Collection 2000 is a Minty Spearmint colour.  The colour 2000 is only £1.79 cool price to pay.

So everyone thats it for now...  Happy New Year to you all!!!! See you in 2011!!!

Lots of blogging love, Angela xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig