Sunday 28 December 2014

DIY Christmas Decor


I was a little slow to upload this post on here before Christmas actually occurred... it almost seems a little pointless to share it now.  There is always inspiration for next year huh?!

Now you would of seen this before Christmas on my YouTube channel, as I did make a small video showing how I 'made' this festive window decoration.

I use the word 'made' loosely as I didn't really make anything... I merely measured some cotton thread and tied a knot.  It is in my nature to be crafty and build things but it doesn't mean you have to go nuts and spend lots of cash to make your dreams become a reality.

For this project I simply used scissors, white cotton thread, a tape measure (you could do it all by eye if you're clever) and some pretty decorations.  You could use fancy baubles if you wish instead of the hanging snow flake option I went with.  Also a small side note... you could hang it anywhere, it doesn't have to be just a window decoration.  Obviously keep it out of reach from any little people, as string and babies are not a good combo.

Happy making.

Ax


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig