Wednesday 10 December 2014

Beauty Favourites


I don't try to do favourite videos too often as they can become very repetitive, predicable plus a tad boring after a while in my opinion.  I personally like to try and use the same products to finish them up.  Attempting to be a good girl here when it comes to buying bits and bobs lately.

This video shows my latest loves.  We've got some body care in the form of the Fortune Shower Body Scrub from Rituals and Wild Argan Oil from The Body Shop.  Also from The Body Shop we have the Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate.

I'm also loving the new Rouge Edition Velvet Matt Lipsticks from Bourjois in the shades Frambourjoise, Nudist and Peach Club.  These beauts last all day long which I lovvvvve!!!


Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig