Wednesday 31 December 2014

December favourites



I thought I'd see out 2014 with my December favourites.  I've got a good old mixture here for ya, some beauty bits and bobs, a smelly candle (slightly addicted to those I admit), a new hand bag plus shoes.

Uggs Boots  (Style/Shade - Azalea/Chestnut) | LINK
I'm not sure these can be classed as a December favourite since I've only had them since Christmas Day.  I have to thank the hubby for these... he did good.  His choice of style, colour...I was not expecting these at all... they weren't even on a want list of mine.  I've worn them every time I have left the house since the 25th.  They are so comfortable and keep your feet toasty warm.  It's love I tell you.


Rebecca Minkoff - MAC Bag | LINK
This was a bonus spending spree plus a 31st birthday treat to myself.  It had been in the back of my mind to buy this bag for months, perhaps even a whole year.  I opted for the MAC version as opposed to the famous Mini MAC.  I think this will be one of those bags which will last a life time.  I picked black as it is more wearable and timeless.  

Heart and Home Candle - Baked Apple  | LINK
Firstly OMG!!!  If you love that smell of freshly baked apple pie (American Pie anyone?!?) then you'll want to get your hands on this.  Pop the lid off and this smells amazing, but light it.... man your house will smell like you've got pots of apples and cinnamon cooking on the stove.  It is truly yummy.




Crocheting
My inner granny has emerged and I have been a proper little crocheter.  I'm no knitting crocheting genius yet but currently I have made three snoods so far.  I'm now attempting a gigantic blanket for the sofa.  It might have bitten off more than I can chew and it may take me a year to make it but I thought I'd give it a whirl.  Watch this space.

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation | LINK
If I'd written a favourites post for every other month of this year, this would of been included every time.  It's been a favourite for months now, so much so I'm almost hitting the bottom of the bottle.  It's strange considering I used to hate this initially.  I've never tried any Bourjois foundations before now, but I'm very pleased with this.  It's light and gives you a glow.  However it is build-able which I like.  I've certainly pick this up again soon.

Laura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder | LINK
I haven't used this for a while until recently.  I'd forgotten how good this powder is at getting my under eye makeup to last all day.  It contains a micro shimmer which reflects the light and brightens the whole area.  I love to use this with my Real Techniques Setting Brush... It's the perfect size.  This little pot lasts for ever too so it's worth the investment.

Lancôme Ombre Hynose Eyeshadow - Erika | LINK
I picked this up at the end of November to wear for the work Christmas party and it so sparkly.  It's not that annoying fall out glitter sparkly but a smooth creamy metal grey shimmery beauty.  Yes it is a little expensive but still gorgeous  So it is justified right???

I hope you all have a great New Years, I'm spending mine munching on jelly babies.  Have a good one!!!

Ax 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig