Thursday 17 June 2010

Topshop Makeup Haul

As I arrived home from work on Monday night, I had the tell tale signs that I’d been to some kind of makeup counter...

Guilty as charged!!!! And where did I get these marks from? None other than the new makeup line from Topshop!!!


I’d read some good reviews of this new line that was only released in early May, and I suppose I got the case of the green eyed monster and wanted in on the action myself. Besides it’s been a while since I’d gone to Topshop flag ship store on Oxford Street.

I picked up a few things that caught my eye.


1 Bronzer in Radiance 2 @ £8.00
2 Eye crayon in Moon shine £7.00
3 Nail polish in Carry on Camping @£5.00
4 Blush in Neon Rose @ £6.00
5 Lip stick pencil in Vintage £7.00

I'm dead excited to try out my new purchases, especially the lip crayon. When I tested this it was gorgeous, I also can’t wait to test the Moon shine eye crayon. It’s such an intense silver it’ll just makes your eyes pop.  You can see the Moon shine swatches on my hand above.

I didn’t purchase any of the eye shadows.  When I swatched the ones I thought were pretty - they had no pigment at all and were a real disappointment. There were tonnes of nail polishes to choose from, but they are £5 each which I think is a lot. Barry M have just as many colours and for almost half the price. But i purchased one just to see what it was like and to give my thoughts.

Anyways this weekend is my Topshop testing weekend, I’ve already used the blush lots this week so far... and i am loving it.

Watch this space for reviews and pictures. Have you seen the new collection? What are your thoughts and what have you added to your wish list?

~ Ang xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig