Tuesday 20 November 2012

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess

You'll hopefully know by now that my favourite mascara is the One by One.  But if you saw my recent post there is rumours that Maybelline are calling it a day.  So with that news I've been on the hunt for my new best friend.

New on the market is the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess.  A slightly tweaked version of the original but this has the added 'excess'.  I have never tried the original so I was completely in the dark at what to expect with this.
The packaging certainly looks glam and eye catching with its red and gold look.  The wand is huge and looks like a caterpillar.  I feel just a bit scared about trying to use it.

L'Oreal promise faned-out millionised lashes and volume.  The bristles grab and coat each lash from root to tip precisely and professionally.  Bold claims. 

The new brush is anti clumping and there is a 'wiper' inside the tube that removes any 'excess' clumps.  So when you pull the wand from the tube the clumps are removed.  Rather cool!

Curler lashes with three coats applied

I had this for a few weeks and I've been using this for a while and to be honest I'm not a fan.  I feel as though my lashes get clumped together (evidence in bottom right picture) and I think they don't look volumised at all.  There is no lengthening affect and that wand was awkward to handle.

I had curled my lashes before application but after applying the mascara they have just flopped flat again.  It doesn't hold a curl which is unfortunate.  On top of the disappointment of everything else this also flakes giving me a panda eye.  I don't even want to go there!

At £10.99 I was expecting amazing results but I am disappointed and won't be purchasing again. Sorry L'Oreal.

What mascara are you using right now??

Angela xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig